jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My Future

In five five years I think that I will be not work inmidiatly in the public space, because it is very difficult get in the public space if you dont have a friend that can help you,this way I think that I will be work in some company and I am going to do something about administration, or maybe other think whit a little salary.

Personally I think that maybe I will be a single man or a man whit a girdfriend, but i will be not marryed because I want enjoy my life, go out whit some friends and have lots of girls until i find the women of my dreams, that I think that it dont exist,because I hate be whit the same person all the time.

I will be live in small apartment whit only the essentials things, because I hate the big places, if I have a big house I will be all the day cleaning this.

My ideal future will be have a very good possition in some work, have a little aparment where I can have my essentials things, also have the time to go out whit my friends and if I have lucky have a girdfriend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario