jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

My Career

I study public administration in the Universidas de Chile, this career try to teach to her studients some technics in the administration of the country, because our country need people whit all the technics to administrate the State and have a very good relation between the goberment and the society.

I choose it because have a lot of subject in diferents area of the humanity, this help us to have a vision more roomy about the situation of our country, whit this knowledge we can apply the administration of a very efficient way. It is the things that like me in the career, because i can know a lot of things of differents areas.

The thing that dont like me is how teach the mathematics in this career, because all the people that come to study this career have a humanist vocation,and the teacher of mathematics things that we know all about the subject and it isnt true.

I expect that in the future i can have a high position in the politic administration of the State and change somethings that in the present are wrong.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario