jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My Most Precious Possession

My most precious possession is a pillow that i have since 1991 when i born.

When i born nobody can make me sleep and my parents was very angry because they neither can sleep. My grandmother have the brillant idea, she made me something very confortable to sleep and this way she made a great pillow , she give me this pillow a few days before that i born, and it is the solution to the problem, when i cant sleep in the night my mother give the pillow to sleep very quiet.

From the moment when my grandmother give me the pillow i sleep everynight whit this one because if i dont sleep whit this i cant sleep in all the night, this sound very funny but it is the truth even when i sleep in the house of some friend i have problems to sleep in the night because i dont have the pillow.

Well this pillow is my most precious possession because i have it from when i born, and it have been whit my all my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario